Preface: I don’t typically post erotica or taboo on this site because it is geared towards a specific audience. That being said, I read and reviewed this for a friend and if this is something that will offend you or you’re under 18 skip to the next post. Thank you 🙂
My life was almost perfect. I had a job I loved that made me a ton of money. I had the perfect wife who was sexy, smart, and loved to play games in the bedroom. And then there was Riley, my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter, the bane of my existence. She was a spoiled brat that needed to be taught a lesson, and I was going to bend her into submission.
Warning: This is a smutty taboo tale. If it’s not your thing, don’t one click!
***I received this ebook as a gift in exchange for an honest review via the author
- Stepdaddy Dom (Step-Dom) is short, dirty, and just the right amount of taboo. It’s raunchy and stimulating, keeps your attention and gives you just enough without jumping the line into step-by-step description.
- Riley’s mother was a big surprise. Her brief inclusion was mysterious, shocking, and playful. She has a powerful, if short presence that has you hungering for more.
- Stepdaddy has a vulgar, dirty mouth and he uses just the right phrasing. His thoughts are provocative, his actions deliberate, he’s everything you’d want in a dominant character. Told from his perspective, you get the full visual and the thought process as he schemes for new tantalizing ways to drive Riley crazy.
- Some scenes were quick-paced and didn’t have enough time to build up. I would have liked to see more graphic descriptions of activities.
- Parts were unrealistic (not that many smutty books are) especially Riley’s active participation. Riley displayed hardly any resistance what so ever and almost just shrugged off what should have been a terrifying experience of being locked up. The fear wasn’t there, even briefly. Riley jumped from one a momentary pause at her stepfather’s actions to full on inhibition and submission.
- Characters were what you’d expect at face value. Riley, Riley’s mother, and her stepfather were all intriguing but lacked exploration beyond their surface traits.