I missed the mid-week update but decided to write one today to let y’all know what’s going on in my life and in the YA world.
I have several upcoming reviews for you guys, I’m not exactly sure when they will be out but keep an eye out for them.
Here’s what’s in store for you in the next week or so:
Also, I have been toying with the idea of starting a new blog specifically for romance books, what do you guys think?
In other news:
- A Crash Course on Rejection– Amalie Howard, author of the new Waterfell series wrote a compelling post on dealing with rejection. As someone who has submitted a manuscript I really identified with this and it gave me hope 🙂
- 13 YA Adaptations to Look Out For– Upcoming YA books turned movie. Seriously check this out. Um…Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Forest of Hands and Teeth, and more!
- Dr. Who Inspired Treats– This is a Buzzfeed article on Dr.Who recipes that look scrumptious and if you’re a fan this is right up your alley and pretty simple. Complete with GIFs.
- Why Agents Reject 96% of Author Submissions– For all you aspiring authors out there.
- 12 Vintage Advertisements Starring Famous Authors– This is ridiculously cool and hilarious.
- The “Hunger Games” Cast Talk About their Fav YA Books– Do you want to know with J Lawrence likes about YA? Click the link!
- 25 Books to Try if you Loved Divergent-Now that the series is over, here are some suggestions for new favs. Also, here is my Allegiant review Allegiant Review NO SPOILERS
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Latte Recipe
- Garth Nix’s Abhorsen Series NEW BOOK!!! This is literally the best news that I’ve had in a long time. This series got me into reading and I haven’t been able to stop since. Hard to believe that was 10 years ago. Wow.