As you guys know, I’m a graduate student working on my MA. School started on Monday and already I am swamped with massive amounts of reading and research trying to figure out what the hell I’m going to write my thesis on because believe it or not the MA program is ridiculously fast. Because school, even in the first couple days, is so hectic, I’m trying to find a way to set aside time for blogging. It will be hard but I’ll definitely try by best. So, I figured by writing a mid weekly post, you guys can learn a little more about me, see what reviews are pending, and who knows what other random book related news I’ll find to throw in.
On that note, yesterday, I was nominated by the lovely girls over at Book Gossips for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much for the nomination! I’ve accepted and as an acceptor there are several things I need to do. If you’re interested in accepting and I nominated you, here’s what you do:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
First things first, 15 Nominations:
- Kelsey’s Cluttered Bookshelf
- Such A Novel Idea
- In Libris Veritas
- Underwords Blog
- Shannon A Thompson
- Cray Cray for YA
- Happy Indulgence
- Bitten By the Lit Bug
- A Lot Like Dreaming
- Reading & Living
- Young At Heart
- The Grown-Up YA
- YA Crush
- Bri Has Too Many Books
- Endless Bookshelves
CHECK OUT THEIR BLOGS THEY’RE AMAZING!
7 Interesting Things:
- I’m a fire sign, and I base many life choices off of my horoscope.
- I love Tarot cards and read them once a month, then check back at the end of the month to see if they were correct. Usually they’re spot on.
- When I was younger, I desperately wanted a pet owl. When I found out it was illegal, I cried.
- I sometimes freestyle rap.
- I love hand sewing. Earlier this month, I made a giraffe, a rhino, and a peacock.
- Gory horror films are my favorite but I secretly am more creeped out by things like Paranormal Activity.
- I celebrate Black Friday like it’s a holiday.
Upcoming reviews for this week: